Saturday, December 03, 2005

Asking for Trouble

Who knew Exodus International everyone's favourite ex-gays were silly enough to have an Annual Conference called the "Freedom Conference"?

Stage: A Conference Centre somewhere around the bowels of middle America
Cast: 1000 people who "once lived the homosexual lifestyle" until booped on the head one too many times with the bible upon which suddenly they're ... not gay any more. Hmmmm.

Great. A thousand people who loathe themselves and are completely bathed in guilt because of their lives of sin.
Sounds like Stonewall.
ROAD TRIP!!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

reminds me of a hoax i feel victim to recently. i was sent the link to www.hetracil.com - it's a site about an alleged medication that turns you from gay to straight.

the site is actually a student's art project, but i was so enraged that i sent them an email before i actually found that out. it went something along the lines of:

"I thought about taking hetracil, but then I decided to go out and pop heaps of ecstasy and cop endless litres of blow up my ass instead. I think I made the right choice."

It was designed to infuriate. Imagine my dismay when poor little Timmy the art student responded with "I'm sorry, but hetracil isn't real. This is just my school assignment..."

Oh well. That will learn him to create controversial school work.

I say we attend the next seminar! You bring the pleather, I'll bring the chocolate body paint!

Claudia said...

"I thought about taking hetracil, but then I decided to go out and pop heaps of ecstasy and cop endless litres of blow up my ass instead. I think I made the right choice."

Ha! Love it, love it, love it.
And a big bah to controversial art (monsieur art nerd you).

Glad to have a date to their next seminar, sounds like the perfect place to go on the prowl. Perhaps you could wear your kilt again, even ex-gays woudn't be able to resist a little fondle methinks..