Monday, August 20, 2007

For the record

Since it seems the done thing at the moment I should like to inform the Australian population that I have not been to a strip club. Although I wouldn't mind changing this..

And *bless* Bob Brown again:

"Four years ago, Kevin Rudd got drunk and took himself into a strip club," Senator Brown said.
"Four years ago, John Howard, sober, took Australia into the Iraq war. I think the electorate can judge which one did the more harm," he said.

The man gets my vote and my knickers thrown at the podium.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Oooh - let's go to Wednesday night topless jelly wrestling at that pub in Petersham! Yay!!

Claudia said...

Oh I think so! At least this way we get to *choose* the scandals that plague our shots at the Presidency/Prime Ministership.