Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Over the shoulder bazoonga holders



As someone with what some refer to as a 'generous pair' my sympathy was captured by the uplift bras project. The programs accepts donations of used or unwanted bras and sends them to Pacific Island countries where a bra might cost as much as a weeks wages and are quite important for women to feel comfortable in Western clothes in work environments or more secure working on farms etc.

I have some spares from the days that I still believed I could squeeze into a D Cup (oh, those were the days) and I'm collecting from my mother and her friends and will send them off in a few weeks. So c'mon ladies and drag queens - pitch in!

Our reward is free license to ogle Gisele Bunchen's rack. For research purposes obviously.


No comments: