Monday, August 11, 2008

A fork in the road

It appears that some of my favourite bloggers like qp and ms fits are dropping out, or at least not dropping in as much as they once did. Seems to me the way to keep interest in keeping on would be to decide on some kind of core thematic and focus on that, so I wonder, what is it to be?

Options are:

Food Upside: I'm obsessed with eating. Downside: my food photos are terrible.

Politics Upside: lots of interest in it. Downside: tendency to get ranty. Really really ranty.

Pictures Upside: relatively little effort. Downside: I work in an office so would generally be limited to the bus ride in and pictures of rude words on my calculator.

Cartoons Upside: would be hilarious. Downside: I can't draw.

Personal reflections Upside: ego stoking. Downside: my personal and emotional life would make for rather dull reading.

Diary of sexual adventures Upside: kooky and risque. Downside: would possibly not meet with the approval of my SO.

Something new and interesting Upside: I would be teh cool. Downside: Can't think of anything.

Oh dear, it's all quite dire! Kind gods of the internets, please guide me safely through your tubes..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should combine ideas.

Eg: The How to Cook the Pathetic Remains of the Australian Democrats and Feed Them to Starving Third World Children Illustrated Cookbook.

Perfect.

Claudia said...

Dangerous idea that is. I love it. Shall workshop with some pernod and a political dictionary.